Do you have an iPhone? How about an iPad? Almost every family I know has at least one of these items, in our case we have way too many. And what about those chargers? Are you always getting them mixed up, saying no this one is mine, this one is his, someone stole mine? Well I have a solution!! Decals for your iPhone charger so you can tell who’s is who!!!
Great for kids going off to camp in the summer, making sure they don’t get it mixed up with their friends also!!
I have other patterns available also! I’ve been so busy with orders, I just placed a new order for vinyl tonight! I can’t wait to get more colors. Also I’m getting in key chains soon, they are going to be so cute and perfect for that little gift you need!
Since I am unemployed at the moment, I’m getting back into blogging again. Changed the name of the blog a little so I can showcase my sewing adventures! God knows I love to sew!!!
Anyways, I’m making a baby quilt for a friend of mine, she picked out the fabric and I picked out the design. I miss our friends in Arizona and since I couldn’t be there to meet her cute little boy, I thought I’d make him something they could have forever!!! Chevron is a pattern that is everywhere these days and I couldn’t wait to try it out!! I got the idea from Missour Star Quilt Co. YouTube- Chevron Quilt Pattern. It looked so easy and cute! I’m a little behind in making it due to the holidays, but hey, it’s better late then never right?!
Riley Blake- Peak Hour Charm Pack
This is the pack of fabric I ordered from a seller on Etsy. Well actually I ordered 2 charm packs to get enough fabric. Then I had to go get a solid color (white) for the contrasting spots. I just went to my local JoAnn Fabrics for this. Then I had to cut the white to match up in 5″ squares with the rest of it.
Once all the fabric was cut into squares, I had to draw a line diagonal across the squares and then sew on each side of it. Once this was done, I had to go back and cut along that diagonal line, making it two separate squares. One triangle white, one triangle pattern.
Once this was completed I had to iron them all flat so they could be put in a pattern and sew them together. I used my bed to lay out the pattern, so I could see what it’d look like and try and space the colors out right to make it flow.
Once it was up to my standards of color and pattern, it was time to sew it together! That’s when I got to this point. I got the whole quilt top sewn together today. I went to JoAnn’s to get enough fabric for the back and the poly-fil for the middle of the quilt. I also got the binding since I couldn’t find any color fabrics there that I liked for the bindings. These are the pictures of the finished quilt top. I’ll blog more once I’m done quilting the top and bottom together and then soon after that I’ll bind it and it will be on it’s way to it’s new home!!